Established in 2013, Bay of Plenty Tractors commenced business through the growing need for a retail branch to represent and support the sales and after service care of the well-known brands of, Goldoni, Landini & McCormick tractors in the Bay of Plenty region.
Based in Te Puke the kiwifruit capital of the world, alongside the head office of New Zealand Distributor, Agtek, BOP Tractors was initially specialising to the Horticultural Sector, focusing strongly on specialist tractors & machinery required within the kiwifruit sector.
Managing Director Gayne Carroll was instrumental in the establishment of Goldoni Tractors here in New Zealand with Agtek, where now a decade on they are proud to be the recognised market leader in the kiwifruit tractor sector.
Bay of Plenty Tractors is proud to represent Goldoni along with other such recognised market leading brands as McCormick & Landini. With Goldoni and Landini it gives us a comprehensive range of horticultural tractors, meeting every need from equal wheeled models through to 120 horsepower cab or non-cab orchard tractors. BOP Tractors has now added TYM Tractors to its line up of quality tractor brands. TYM is perfect for the lifestyler.
Landini & McCormick gives us a range of agricultural tractors from 55 to 300 horsepower, from crawlers to Row Crop specialist tractors and everything between.
BOP Tractors has a fully trained service department with all the latest factory diagnostic equipment to get the best out of your tractor and access directly to the shelves of the NZ Distributor right on the doorstep.
We’re able to look after all makes and models.
BOP Tractors is able to offer a complete range of horticultural & agricultural tractors.
What makes us different?
Our core focus is the customer - when you buy from Bay of Plenty Tractors you not only get a quality product and service but become avalued part of our family.
- We have a commitment to understand our clients’ needs & to provide them with the highest quality products and service.
- We have a customer focuseddedicated team, all striving to do their best for the client.
- We will work with you to clearly identify your needs and expectations and to implement and manage your requirements professionally and honestly.
- We will advise you of the best options for fulfilling your requirements.
- We only offer top quality products from recognised manufactures, with outstanding back up & support.
- We are a privately owned family business, big enough to do the job, but small enough to care.
News & Promotions